If there’s an Optimum Solution in Concrete, collaboratively FLI Carlow can Develop and Deliver It.
Rapid Gravity Filters
An RGF Tank is normally constructed in multiple chambers and includes filtering and backwash modes of filtration requiring drainage at both high and low levels. The RGF normally follows the Flocculation process in the treatment of raw water.
FLI Carlow have developed a precast concrete panel, subfloor drainage and launder channel system to standardise the construction of the RGF and to provide a cost effective solution.
Our DfMA solution is the most effective RGF solution available. Selected for value, durability, carbon, safety, and speed of construction, our extraordinary portfolio of projects is only possible because our clients identified us as the best value solution.
Why choose FLI Carlow RGF Tanks?
- The design life of all elements of our solution can be 100+. That’s 100 years to first significant maintenance of your structure.
- Widely selected by UK water companies.
- The standard concrete mix used in our RGF Tank is highly resilient (meeting DC4 classification) however these can be adapted to meet the requirements of specific site.
- Tried and tested systems.
- The only self-healing precast joint.
- Cloud based product tracking and quality system providing complete visibility.
- Expert in modelling your RGF Tank to various water industry BIM requirements.