Designing to national, international, and client specifications, we integrate your experience into our solution.
Precast Concrete Flocculation Tanks
A Flocculation Tank normally proceeds the RGF tank in the raw water treatment process and is typically constructed in two operational streams of considerable structural complexity.
FLI Carlow have developed a precast concrete panel, baffle and chamber system to rationalise the construction of the Flocculation Tank and to provide a cost effective solution.
Our DfMA solution is the most effective Flocculation Tank solution available. Selected for value, durability, carbon, safety, and speed of construction, our extraordinary portfolio of projects is only possible because our clients identified us as the best value solution.
Why choose a FLI Carlow Flocculation Tank?
- The design life of all elements of our solution can be 100+. That’s 100 years to first significant maintenance of your structure.
- Widely selected by UK water companies.
- The standard concrete mix used in our Flocculation Tank is highly resilient (meeting DC4 classification) however these can be adapted to meet the requirements of specific site.
- Tried and tested systems.
- The only self healing precast joint.
- Cloud based product tracking and quality system providing complete visibility.
- Expert in modelling your Flocculation tank to various water industry BIM requirements.