If there’s an Optimum Solution in Concrete, collaboratively FLI Carlow can Develop and Deliver It.
We manufacture CSO Chamber DfMA solutions in a variety of configurations to meet all wall heights and plan dimensions.
Carlow Precast have developed a precast concrete wall and weir system to rationalise the construction of the CSO Chambers and to provide a cost effective solution. This approach is particularly advantageous in highway applications where rapid construction is essential.
Our DfMA solution is the most effective CSO Chamber solution available. Selected for value, durability, carbon, safety, and speed of construction, our extraordinary portfolio of projects is only possible because our clients identified us as the best value.
Why choose FLI Carlow CSO Chambers?
- The design life of all elements of our solution can be 100+. That’s 100 years to first significant maintenance of your structure.
- Widely selected by UK water companies.
- The standard concrete mix used in our CSO Chambers is highly resilient (meeting DC4 classification) however these can be adapted to meet the requirements of specific site.
- Tried and tested systems.
- The only self healing precast joint.
- Cloud based product tracking and quality system providing complete visibility.
- Expert in modelling your CSO Chambers to various water industry BIM requirements.