If there’s an Optimum Solution in Concrete, collaboratively FLI Carlow can Develop and Deliver It.
A Contact tank may be a stand-alone structure or be part of a clearwell/reservoir structure. This is normally a quite straight forward structure and well suited to DfMA principles.
FLI Carlow have developed a precast concrete panel, column, beam and roofing system to rationalise the construction of the Contact Tank and to provide a cost effective solution.
Our DfMA solution is the most effective Contact Tank solution available in the British Isles. Selected for value, durability, carbon, safety, and speed of construction, our extraordinary portfolio of projects is only possible because our clients identified us as the best value solution.
Why choose a FLI Carlow Contact Tank?
- The design life of all elements of our solution can be 100+. That’s 100 years to first significant maintenance of your structure.
- Widely selected by UK water companies.
- The standard concrete mix used in our Contact Tank is highly resilient (meeting DC4 classification) however these can be adapted to meet the requirements of specific site.
- Tried and tested systems.
- The only self healing precast joint.
- Cloud based product tracking and quality system providing complete visibility.
- Expert in modelling your Contact tank to various water industry BIM requirements.