FLI Carlow response to Covid-19
As the risk due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has increased, we want to let you know what recent steps FLI Carlow has taken. These most recent actions went into effect on 19th March 2020.
All design, production, deliveries and installations continue as normal but with some enhanced safety and prevention measures in place. In the current environment, the health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners are our greatest concern.
- We have suspended all employee non-essential travel.
- We have introduced enhanced prevention measures into our manufacturing facility and to our installation teams.
- We have instructed our sales and technical support teams to maximise the use of technology and to facilitate our customers with virtual meetings and to optimise delivery of the high-quality technical sales support that you have come to expect from us.
We are contactable by phone, email, skype, etc and our representatives are fully available should you require any further information.
FLI Carlow Storm Attenuation Tanks and Building Products
- Andrew McDonnell – Midlands and Yorkshire - email@example.com
- Eric Murray – North, North Wales and Scotland - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Lewis – South West and South Wales - email@example.com
- Robert Flynn – Home Counties - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthew Baldry – East - email@example.com
- Kerry Langdale – Sales Development and Administration - firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Infrastructure and Utility Works
- Jonathon Mahon - UK - email@example.com
- David Walsh – Ireland and Europe - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colm Byrne – Asia and Australia - email@example.com
- Eoin Staunton – Estimating Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org